- 6.74.010 Definitions.
- 6.74.020 Skateboards, longboards, roller-skates, foot scooters, electric motorized foot scooters, gas powered motorized scooter, and motorized scooters – Use prohibited – Helmet required.
- 6.74.030 Penalty for violation of Section 6.70.020 – Seizure of device and forfeiture.
- 6.74.040 Additional provisions applicable to gas powered motorized foot scooters and motorized scooters.
- 6.74.050 Traffic laws apply to persons operating gas powered motorized foot scooters or motorized scooters on public roadways.
- 6.74.060 Additional provisions applicable to longboards.
- 6.74.070 Traffic laws apply to persons using longboard on public roadways.
1 Editor's note: Ord. No. 1921, § 1, adopted July 23, 2013, in effect repealed the former Chapter 16.74, §§ 6.74.010—6.74.050, and enacted a new Chapter 6.74 as set out herein. The former Chapter 6.74 pertained to skateboards, roller-skates, foot scooters, electric motorized foot scooters, gas powered motorized scooters, and motorized scooters and derived from Ord. No. 1621, 2004 and Ord. No. 1709, 2007.