Skip to main content
10.38.210 Judicial appeals.
This section is included in your selections.

After the exhaustion of administrative appeals set forth in Section 10.38.200 any person, firm or corporation aggrieved by any decision may appeal such decision to the Yakima County Superior Court of the state of Washington. (Ord. 1634 § 166, 2004.)