This chapter is included in your selections.
- 1.58.010 State of emergency – Powers of the mayor pursuant to a proclamation.
- 1.58.020 State of emergency – Disorderly conduct after emergency proclaimed – Penalty.
- 1.58.030 State of emergency – Refusing to leave public way or property when ordered – Penalty.
- 1.58.040 Line of succession of elected officials for appointment as acting mayor.
- 1.58.050 Staff official appointed acting mayor.
- 1.58.060 Powers and duties of the acting mayor.
- 1.58.070 Reconstitution of city government.