As used in this chapter:
(1) "License" means any person licensed to operate and maintain a mobile home park under the provisions of this chapter.
(2) "Mobile home park" means any plot or ground upon which two or more mobile homes, occupied for dwelling or sleeping purposes, are located, regardless of whether or not a charge is made for such accommodation.
(3) "Mobile home space" means a plot of ground within a mobile home park designed for the accommodation of one mobile home.
(4) "Multiple dwelling" means any structure designed and intended to accommodate more than one family and includes but is not limited to duplex buildings, group houses, and apartment buildings.
(5) "Natural or artificial barrier" means any river, pond, canal, railroad, levee, embankment, fence or hedge.
(6) "Park" means mobile home park.
(7) "Permittee" means any person to whom a temporary permit is issued to maintain or operate a mobile home park under the provisions of this chapter.
(8) "Person" means any natural individual, firm, trust, partnership, association or corporation.
(9) "Health officer" means the State Director of Health, or the city, county, or district health officer, as defined in Sections 70.04.030, 70.06.020, and 70.04.020 of the Revised Code of Washington and/or Chapter 183, Sessions of Laws, 1945, or his authorized representative. (Ord. 1637 § 4, 2004.) (Ord. 1637 § 4, 2004.)