This chapter is included in your selections.
- 8.77.010 Definitions.
- 8.77.020 Operation of wheeled all-terrain vehicles on certain public roadways approved.
- 8.77.030 Necessity of vehicle registration, driver's license and liability insurance.
- 8.77.040 Minimum equipment requirements for wheeled all-terrain vehicles when operated on public roadways.
- 8.77.050 Duty to obey traffic control devices and rules of the road.
- 8.77.060 Prohibited uses.
- 8.77.070 Prohibited areas (including all state highways).
- 8.77.080 Use by governmental agencies.
- 8.77.090 Violation – Penalty.