(a) It is unlawful for any person to initiate, maintain, or cause to be initiated or maintained, the use of any structure, land or property within the city without first obtaining the permits or authorizations required for the use by the applicable provisions of any of this code.
(b) It is unlawful for any person to use, construct, locate, demolish or cause to be used, constructed, located, or demolished, any structure, land, or property within the city in any manner that is not permitted by the terms of any permit or authorization issued pursuant to the applicable provisions of this code.
(c) It is unlawful for any person to engage in or conduct business within the city without first obtaining appropriate business licensing.
(d) It is unlawful to:
(1) Remove or deface any sign, notice, complaint or order required by or posted in accordance with this chapter;
(2) Misrepresent any material fact in any application, plans, or other information submitted to obtain any building or construction authorization; or
(3) Fail to comply with any of the requirements of an order to cease activity issued under this chapter or issued pursuant to authority provided in other chapters of this code.
(e) It is unlawful to:
(1) Maintain, allow, permit or fail to prevent a nuisance as defined in Chapter 6.58 or as defined throughout this code; or
(2) Fail to comply with any applicable provisions of this code. (Ord. 1613 § 1, 2004.)