Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any person sentenced to imprisonment for the violation of an ordinance may be imprisoned in the city jail or in the Yakima County jail. By resolution, the city council may approve any joint agreement entered into by and between the city of Selah and the board of county commissioners of Yakima County for the care, keep and custody of prisoners. (Ord. 478 § 1, 1972.)